Become a Certified Equine Healing Practitioner
Enroll in the 2019-2020 Equine Healing Practitioner Training program
Register by August 15, 2020
and save $250 off the regular tuition.
Space is limited to allow for individualized attention.
Equine Healing Practitioner Training
Embark on a healing journey with horses. Ginger will teach and mentor you through the process as you become a certified Equine Healing Practitioner.
The Spirit of the Program
- Become grounded in a deep connection with horses, the earth and yourself.
- Increase your awareness and understanding of herd consciousness, to meet horses where there are.
- Learn the physical dimension of equine communication as a means for initiating and establishing a common dialogue.
- Develop your ability to perceive more deeply, into the dimension of spirit.
- Engage in a continuous dialogue with the horse, spiritually. Communication that is grounded in healing and essential to initiate powerful, positive transformations in the horse.
- Help horses in need transform into a state of well-being: physically, emotionally and mentally.
- Witness the horses you work with become balanced, in body and mind, more affectionate and communicative.
- Transform your relationship with horses and fulfill your deepest longing for connection.
- Share in an open forum of the compassionate heart, where you can learn from others.
- Be supported each step along your path to certification.
- One-on-one feedback from Ginger during exercises and while practicing healing on horses.
- Healing homework with detailed feedback to support your growth.
- One on one mentoring with Ginger, between classes.
- Discover your unique vision of healing with horses, one that speaks to your heart.
The healing, awareness and communication skills you learn can be utilized with any species. Participants work on each other, in addition to horses during the program, to experience energy healing first hand and to support their personal transformation as a healer.
This program is open anyone. No energy healing experience is required. If you don’t have horse experience, or you’re not comfortable handling them, personal mentoring or enrollment in the Mindfulness with Horses, 1-day class may be required to provide an introduction to equine anatomy and care. So you can learn how to connect with horses while you handle, groom and lead them.
If you’ve already taken the Healing with Horses, 2-day class: you can join the first 4-day training for days 3 and 4. The tuition you paid for taking Healing with Horses, 2-day class will be discounted from the total cost of the training program.
The Grounded Teaching and Learning
Healing with Horses, 4-days
To facilitate profound changes in the horse the healer cannot work alone. The horse must be included in the conversation. In this class you’ll experience how clearly horses can communicate through movement, touch – even a simple glance. In the first 4-day training, you’ll learn:
- Exercises to increase your awareness of energy and learn healing skills.
- Practicing meditations to ground your connection to the earth and yourself.
- Understanding and embodying Herd Consciousness: awareness, respect and leadership.
- Afternoons devoted to hands-on work with the horses.
- How to approach a horse to establish a healing connection.
- Establishing a method of physical dialogue with the horse.
- Gaining a feel for the horse, their energy and more subtle communications.
- Developing your perceptions of the horse, before and after the healings.
- Discovering blocks you may have to being present fully with the horse.
- Moving beyond your fears or resistance.
- Deepening your healing relationship with the horse.
- Healing focus: the muscular and skeletal systems of the horse; to improve their balance, weight distribution, alignment, movement, conformation and comfort.
The Chakra Systems of the Human and Horse, 4-days
In this class you’ll learn additional healing skills and apply them to both humans and horses. Experiencing the work supports your own healing and gives you a more direct understanding of the healing process in the horse.
- Learn about the seven major chakras of the human body; what each of these energy centers correlates to physically, emotionally and psychologically.
- Utilize exercises to open, clear and balance your own chakra system.
- Sense the locations of the chakras and to identify their movements.
- Explore the relationship of chakra function to personal health and the process of healing.
- Acquire a method of healing that clears, balances and strengthens the human chakra system.
- Discover how to sense the locations of the major chakras of the horse.
- Utilize a pendulum as a tool identify the chakra directional axis, spin and condition.
- Read the chakras of the horse both on and off the body.
- Understand and interpret chakra readings; how they correlate to health issues in the horse.
- Practice healings on horses, including the chakras; interpreting the readings before and after.
- Healing focus: the chakras, their related organs and physiological systems. Support for the body where needed, such as: improved digestion, detoxification, calming the nervous system, reduce inflammation, relaxed respiration and increased immunity.
The Medicine Wheel: Teleclass
In this Teleclass we’ll explore what it means to walk the path of the healer; how the healer’s journey is an integral part of your life. We explore the medicine wheel as a model for supporting your personal growth and understanding the transformational process you see in the horses. With increased self-awareness and clarity of mind, you’ll witnessing more powerful results in the horses the you’re working with. There will be opportunity for discussion, sharing and questions.
Your Healing Journey: Teleclass
During this Teleclass you’ll have opportunity to share your experiences, including how the medicine wheel has supported your spiritual growth; your clarity and communication with the horses during the equine healings you’ve done. This class is designed to support your personal journey of healing while advancing your understanding of the healing skills. It’s an opportunity for feedback from Ginger, as well as learning in community; sharing the challenges, insights and success of your classmates.
Equine Communication, Awareness and Healing, 4-days
Connecting with the horse while in a natural state of awareness is essential to equine communication. When we meet the horse in their own world, their silent voice can be heard and honored. This gesture alone, can be profoundly healing for many horses.
- Connecting and communicating with the horse physically and spiritually.
- Understanding and clarify your heightened perceptions, how you receive spiritual communication from the horse.
- Entering into a deeper dialogue with the horse; a language that extends beyond the physical.
- Experience how spirit communicates via: feelings, emotions, visions, color, images.
- Perceiving and healing trauma in the horse.
- Interacting with the horse owner; honoring their role in the healing session.
- Supporting the healing relationship between the owner and the horse.
- Perceiving the horse holistically; the interconnection of body and spirit.
- Studying tracks to identify imbalances in the whole horse.
- Utilizing the power of the earth to heal.
- Healing focus: equine emotional and mental health. Healing trauma in the horse and related issues: depression, anger, fear, anxiety, nervousness, mistrust and hatred.
The Mind, Body and Heart of the Horse; 4-days
This class is a culmination of your intimate healing journey with the horse. As a grounded, compassionate healer, you’ll uncover wounds held deep in the heart of the horse and illuminate the darkness with love and healing.
- Creating a vision of healing for the horse.
- Understanding the heart as the great transformer.
- Generating profound shifts in the horse through compassionate presence.
- Joining as a community in the healing power of ceremony.
- Listening to the call of your own heart.
- Uncovering and discovering your wound as your gift.
- Clarifying your vision; your gift to bring to the horses and the world.
- Healing focus: the spirit of the horse. Restoring the sacred fire within the heart; healing life-threatening fear, the effects of abuse and loss in the horse.
Healing skills assessments are held during the final class to determine eligibility for certification. If anyone needs additional learning or practice on horses, Ginger will give clear steps towards their completion and remain available for mentoring throughout the process and a reassessment.