Reconnect to your heart, the earth and the natural world.
Relax into the Sacred Silence and bring peace to your soul.
Rediscover the joy of who you truly are.
The pastoral setting of The Farm on Magnolia is our home for two peaceful days of learning, living and healing.
- Allow your senses to expand and experience the beauty of the natural world.
- Walk upon the Earth, in rhythm to your own heart.
- Express your creative fire through drawing, writing and painting.
- Enjoy healthy meals and comfortable lodging on the farm.
- Rebalance your body and mind.
- Return to civilization unburdened; open and renewed.
Silent Retreat Teachings
We will gather as a group each morning and afternoon for teachings, including:
The Four Elements of Meditation & Practice
The Earth as a Source of Healing
Our Heightened Senses & Awareness
Walking upon the Earth in Meditation
Moving Beyond Distractions
Grounding the Heart
Self-Care & Transition Back into Society
Silent Retreat Activities
Your two days of meditative silence are supported with structured and unstructured activities:
Mediations at sunrise and sunset
Morning yoga classes
Gathering for teachings: Mornings and afternoons
Meditative walks on the landscape
Visiting with farm animals
Space for artistic expression
Resting in your room and outdoors
A meditation room: available 24 hours
Healthy meals: The practice of mindful eating
Your Investment includes:
Two-days; on-site retreat, teaching and activities
Lodging for Friday and Saturday nights
Saturday: Breakfast, lunch & dinner
Sunday: Breakfast & lunch
Beverages and snacks
Art supplies for drawing and painting
Yoga blankets for yoga classes, please bring your own towel