Healing with Horses Part 1:
July 11-12, 2020: Unbridle Thoroughbred Foundation; Coxsackie, NY
July 25-26, 2020: The Farm on Magnolia; Pemberton, NJ
September 11-12, 2020: Tri-Brook Equestrian Center; New Egypt, NJ
What is included:
2-Days of class on-site with horses
Beverages and healthy snacks
Class begins at 9 and ends between 4 and 5 pm each day
Healing with Horses Part 1 can be taken alone or as part of the Equine Healing Practitioner Certification program. When you enroll in the Equine Healing Practitioner Certification program, Healing with Horses: Part 1 is included in your registration and you do not need to fill out this form.
After submitting this form, you’ll be brought back to this page so you can process your payment, below.
Classes are limited sized to provide for individualized attention and in accordance with the hosting facility.
1. The class fee is due at time of registration.
2. When a class fills, a waiting list shall be started.
3. If you cancel 45 days or more prior to class you will be charged a $25 administration fee and the balance of your monies received will be refunded.
4. If you cancel less than 30 days before class, you’ll be charged a $50 administration fee and the balance of your monies will be applied toward the next class you attend, within one calendar year.
5. In the event Earth Horse Healing cancels or changes class dates, you will be given a full refund.